- The Enzyme crypto coin gets listed on Binance.
- Yearn Vaults are now available on Enzyme Finance => yield farming.
- One month ago listed on Coinbase.
Last four years:
What is it: A platform where literally everybody somewhere in the future should be able to set up a fund and become a fund manager.
- Formerly named Melon or Melonport
- Founder Mona El Isa says thing is a ten years voyage. So, it is still not fully functional.
- Funds created this way can only trade or invest in something that is tokenized. So, for now, Enzyme is mostly limited to crypto coins plus some exceptions like, e.g., the Pax Gold coin.
- A company from Switzerland was in charge that then dissolved and now Enzyme is run by smart contracts. That means, stakeholders and not the creating company anymore decide whom to trust and whose code goes into the project. But because the project creators are currently the most trusted, nothing will change, for now.
- The change of the company in charge to the whole community at the helm was planned from the beginning. Decentralization of the coin!